2000 Ford ZX2 Escort

I'm looking at buying the above car and I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it or knows how good a car it is in terms of reliability and stuff like that. Thanks

Reply to
Pete

Plus side - Extremely reliable, 100,000 between tuneups and thats just plugs. Quick and torquey engine. Excellent suspension balance between smooth and quick handling. Fun backroad car and it can Ü-turn in one swoop on two lane road. Easy to parallel park.

Minus - Loud ride above 65 mph. Virtually no sound deadening employed anywhere and it can be quite annoying. If you live in rain country, make sure window is completely up before activating wipers or you will be wearing it.

Reply to
tshark