2000 Taurus gas guage goes to empty

My 2000 FFV Taurus's gas gauge just started to intermittently read below empty; then, the fuel warning light would come on. Start the car again and the gauge would read fine. I suspect the ground wire but just where does the ground wire attach to the body?

Thanks

Reply to
dmtaurus

lmfao check the anti slosh module

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

The doctors -still- haven't figured out why you do that 'eh?

Saw one once while you were mounting tires did ya?

Reply to
aarcuda69062