2003 Taurus Brakes/ Accident

Just today well coming home from work, it a very fine snow, i jump on the highway (because it justs off 20 minutes and 8 sets of light) i come to the off ramp i need this ramp is rates fo 40 kmph (25mph), since it was snowing i decide to travel about 30 kmph (18mph), there is a bend in the off ramp to join the road when i hit there the car began to fishtail to the right, I apply the brakes and try to get onto the left shoulder or even come to a stop, when i had tried to correct it did nothing even with the "ABS" on which only supplies the front i think since i have front discs and rear drums, now the whole rear part of the fender is damaged, my own estimate i am looking at a minimum repair bill of 500 dollars. The road was plowed but not salted upon personal inspection, should i play by myself, or send the city the bill...

Reply to
Minako