2008 (2009) Ford Escape Headlamp Bulb

Hi.

Any tips on removing the headlamp bulb on a 2009 Ford Escape.

It is different than the 2003 I originally had :)

Does not seem as simple as a turn and pull now.

Thanks. Jim

Google was useless on this one....

Reply to
shawnews.cg.shawcable.net

The Ford website used to have all the owner's manuals available as free pdf downloads, should be in there.

Reply to
George Jetson

According to my 2008 Workshop Manual: It is removed from the back of the headlight assembly. Headlamp switch and ignition switch in the Off position; remove the electrical connector; Rotate the headlamp bulb one-eighth turn ccw and remove the headlamp bulb.

Installation is the reverse of removal.

I don't know if it is the same as the 2009 but it might be.

Ken

shawnews.cg.shawcable.net wrote:

Reply to
KWS

"Owner Guides" on the left side.It doesn't say much, except that it is a simple turn and pull.

Reply to
dold