Subject Author Posted Replies

taurus 1993 s/w
my steering wheel when steering on a highway ramp left or right tends to pull back as if wanting me to straighten the of kicks in trying to bring the wheel back to normal, so i have to hold it with a...
8
8

1995 ford aerostar doesn't start in snow or rain
Seems like it doesn't want to start when it's raining or wet snow. Engine turns over very good but just wont hit. Thanks for any help.

changing fuel injector
when changing a fuel injector on a 7.3 diesel what torque do you apply to the bolts?
4
4

1997 ford taurus - help
Basically, the RPM will shoot up to 3-4 when I am only driving 20-30 MPH. Also, when I brake fully, the MPH will go down to 0, but the RPM will not, it?ll stop at 1. Whats the deal? Thanks in advance...
1
1

01 Taurus AC Cycling
My 01 Taurus has an AC problem. My AC was slowly getting less cool, until finally it just didn't cool at all any more. In fact it was blowing warm air, warmer than ambient temperature. I took it in,...
7
7

swap 2.3 for 4.0l
Can anyone give me some info on a 97 2.3 Ranger that I want to swap for a 4.0. I figure if I am getting 16-18 MPG on the 2.3 go for the power of a 4L. I am about to start the swap and have reading a...

2007 Mustang Radio Removal??
Any pointers on how to remove the radio in the new Mustangs? Most car radios have 2 holes on each side for inserting a special tool and the radio just pulls out. No such holes on the Mustang. Looks...

2007 Mustang Radio Removal??
Any pointers on how to remove the radio in the new Mustangs? Most car radios have 2 holes on each side for inserting a special tool and the radio just pulls out. No such holes on the Mustang. Looks...
1
1

Digital dashboard in a 99 Grand Marquis
Quick one for you guys... I've got the Lite-Brite instrument cluster (digital) in my car, but it's green (along with radio/climate control/clock/other lights) I'd like to change everything to blue....
3
3

52 lincoln
hey guys, found a 52 lincoln capri in my area, asking price is $3k, wondering what you guys thought of it or if you knew of some good web resources. here's the pic the dude posted, i took the rest...
6
6

93 CROWN VIC LOW OIL PRESSURE ON GAUGE--KNOCKING SOUNDS...
This just started...has anyone actdually experienced this? Thanks again.
4
4

F150 Temperature Control Problem
I have a 1998 F150 2WD Lariat. 180k miles. Recently the heat is on all the time. The vent or A/C doesn't ever work. Is this simply a replace of the center temp control panel (3 knobs below the radio)?...

American Technology at its best.
My car gets 17MPH Highway/12City. This is why I long to stay with the American car makers. I also only carry bills with me. If I get change I toss it onto the parking lot as I leave.
25
25

Classic Wave Lincoln limousine stretch questions
I have just been looking at a Classic Wave stretched Lincoln limousine and have noticed a couple of things that I wanted to ask someone else about: 1.The original id plate inside the drivers door jam...
2
2

15 Companies That Management Can't Fix: Ford
15 Companies That Management Can't Fix: Ford are certain companies that probably cannot be turned around no matter who runs them. They tend to be in industries where macro-economic trends are against...