77 F250 ????

I have 77 F250 ....351 engine. The male fitting on the block that the hose from the heatercore clamps to has rusted off and what is left of the fitting
is still in the block. Is this pressed or is it a threaded connection and how do I get what is left of this fitting out of the block.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.