Bulldog remote starter with 555F bypass module

Does anyone know if the Bulldog RS-1100e remote starter and the DEI 555f bypass module work together? DEI says the 555f will work with any remote starter. How does it hook up?

thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy Picha

Bulldog sells a bypass module as well. I just installed one on my Saturn with an RS1100 Remote Starter. It seems to work OK. I assume that the DEI will work as well. The only connection between the Remote Starter Module and the Security Bypass is a singal signal wire. I looked at the online manual for the DEI 555F and they show the same sort of connections. It appears to me that it should work just fine.

Regards,

Ed White

Andy Picha wrote:

Reply to