83 F-100

Any one out there that can help ?

Reply to
Elmo78

Elmo78 opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3131.bay.webtv.net:

Oh, my...

There's a thing you may have heard of - ebay

And there's:

Backyard Mechanic

Wow three pages on a Taurus and I was asking was if there was a site for some help they you all may know to sell my truck and not even an answer yes or no . Thanks . I thought this was a group of Ford ppl who helped other Ford ppl ....Guess I was wrong . I am sorry I took up space for other posts .

Reply to
Elmo78

dear Elmo78 Web TV and all... your original post ask for selling your ford truck.. you did not have a problem with the car so you probably did not get an answer(but if you want one: put a note on a bulleting board or a sign on the car... hows that)... you also say: if you are interested (i guess you mean if they want to buy the car???)... well no answers so you can guess no one is interested.. hope this helps.

Reply to
jim