83 F100

We have a Ford F100 we are selling and would like to know if there is a bulletin board or another notice board to sell it on . We had it in shows. It is the last year and last Month Ford made to F-100 so it already has history to it . We just can not afford it and other car both . If interested please E-mail me and I will give you ALL the info you want on it . Will look back here later to see if there is a site to go to to sell this Truck . Thank you .

Reply to
Elmo78

I guess you only answere to posts from ppl that you know . All I was asking is if there was some help in selling my truck and I see you devote 1/2 page to water pumps and spare tires so I am sorry I took up the space for another post .

Reply to
Elmo78

can the goddam HTML and maybe somebody will answer your sorry ass

TranSurgeon