89 Ranger 4x4 Not Engaging

I've got a 1989 Ford Ranger 4x4 that has the Touch Drive feature. It is currently not working. I know once you press 4x4 or 4 Wheel Low that it is supposed to actuate a motor that sits on the transfer case. I don't think this motor is working, but at the same time I'm not sure its getting a signal/voltage to run. Does anyone know which wires on the plug that plugs into the 4x4 motor carry voltage and what that voltage should be? I just want to make sure the motor is getting voltage; which will verify the problem is the motor and not something else.

Reply to
wbradshaw