93 E150 300-6 NEEDS OIL PAN--RECOMMENDATIONS ?

What replacement brand would be recommended, avoided, etc.. Also, what brand gasket for it would be recommended, avoided also. Thanks again in advance.

Reply to
septicman

Factory OEM oil pan should work fine and gaskets I prefer the rubber type.

Reply to
Doc

Try to find a metal reinforced gasket if you can. I know that FelPro makes them for the V8's and it is far superior to the silicon or cork gaskets. It won't be cheap. This type gasket may also be available from Ford by now.

Good luck

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut