93 Taurus oil pan gasket help

Good morning , any help with this is appreciated.

I have a 93 Taurus 4 door, and the local auto mechanic told me my oil pan gasket is leaking?, and to repair is $500.

it just a fine leak, and the only way I noticed was when it was dripping on part of the engine (exhaust I think) and it was smelling.

Any quick fix or sealant I can use on this small leak?

thanks

John

Reply to
john