'94 Aerostar------roaring noise

Just put on 4 new tires. I had thought the roaring noise was from the 8 year old tires, but it's still there. Example,

30 mph and lightly apply the brakes the noise goes away. So I'm thinking tranny. But this morning at 60 on the freeway it lessened a little when the road curved left...........so front end ? Something else ? Just had it tuned up and it's running great, just passed smog, and new brakes 10K miles ago. Has 107 K miles on it. Any guesses ?

thanks

Reply to
kappo50

My "guess" would be a wheel bearing.