94 mustang 3.8 not running properly

I have a 94 ford mustang with a 3.8 liter engine. Recently it started running really rough, grey smoke from exhaust and very poor acceleration. Idles rough (shakes the whole car).
Need help please, Dave
Most likely a blown head gasket, common on the 3.8L engine of that time period.
Ben wrote:

found a plugged pcv and cleaned it the problem quit
dave
> Most likely a blown head gasket, common on the 3.8L engine of that time > period. > > Ben wrote: > > > > I have a 94 ford mustang with a 3.8 liter engine. Recently it started > > running really rough, grey smoke from exhaust and very poor acceleration. > > Idles rough (shakes the whole car). > > Need help please, > > Dave > > > > --- > > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. > > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). > > Version: 6.0.555 / Virus Database: 347 - Release Date: 12/23/2003

===================Apairently it was grey smoke like he said, not steam. Very good news if that pcv really fixed it.
you have a blown head gasket.