'96 Ranger brake light

I need to replace the bulb for the brake light on my '96 Ranger. How do I get the cover off? I took out the two screws, but the opposite side of the cover is still attached to the body somehow.

Many thanks, Enoch

Reply to
Enoch

Scott M

Ouch! I was afraid of that. I have a bed liner that is a real bitch to remove. Thanks anyway.

Scott M wrote:

Reply to
Enoch

Never mind. I see what you mean now. There are four screws, not two, and I don't have to remove the bed liner. OK, now. Thanks.

Enoch wrote:

Reply to
Enoch