98 f250 rough idle running lean

runs strong but stalls at idle O2 readings normal but running too lean, mass air new o2 new (1) no intake leaks help

contradictory! What are the codes?
Pings?
Stalls at idle, rough running? Or stalls at idle just too low RPM, but smooth?

Why did you buy a new MAF? Why new O2 sensor? How many miles? Change the fuel filter (not likely the prob, but...)?
you pay..DEAL with it!
new fuel good pressure 35psi good vacuum 18 runs rough when about to stall 165000 codes are po171 po174 p1131 p1154 no ping no black smoke