98 Ford Contour Turn Signal

So my turn signal has broken off of my 98 Ford Contour. I'm left with a mere nub on my steering column. Is it at all possible to fix this guy without having to call in the professionals with their labor costs, etc.? Is it possible to order a new turn signal from a dealership and install it myself? What am I looking at here?

Thanks.

Reply to
somabrandmayonaise

If it hasn't change since my '95, it's pretty easy. You take off the cover around the steering column. The turn-signal is an assembly that snaps in. If I remember right, you just squeeze a connecter, lift up the assembly, then replace.

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann