!991 Ford Explorer

I just purchased a 1991 Ford Explorer and need to find an Owner's Manual so I can get the feel and knowledge of it's features. If any one might know of a place I can go to purchase one, please let me know.

Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Robert Bodling

How many do you want? Try here:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Look on Ebay as the other poster suggested.

You can also go to a junk yard or a Ford dealer.

For some vehicles, you can also find the owner's manual on the web

as a PDF for free download.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff