a question for TEX

>>I'm sorry anyway for letting his tactics get to me. My problem from the get >>go is thinking others may believe him. I suppose that was and is a bad >>assumption. >>

tex would you pay for lunch for the BIN LADEN`S a day after 911?

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson

Comment: Despite studying September 11 for two years solid, one fact I only just discovered is that George W. Bush's father was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on the morning of 9/11. They were on Carlyle Group business just a few miles from where hijackers supposedly acting on behalf of Osama bin Laden would fly a plane into the Pentagon.

Recall that the chief financier of the so-called hijackers, Pakistan's Chief Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, was meeting with Bush administration officials the week before 9/11. He also met with Bob Graham and Porter Goss on the morning of the attacks, who would later go on to head the first 9/11 investigative committee

tex better read a paper printed OUTSIDE the US

you might find the carlyle ...theymake WEAPONS no wonder bush likes WAR

think about it $400k/year president

4 BILLION /year carlyle group go FIGURE

h u r c

Reply to