Alarm Help Mondeo

Hi guys

Can some one help me Please, I have a ford mondeo lx estate 2002 model with an alarm already fitted, my problem is the alarm is going off constantly every few hours day and night and I cant disable it to stop the horn from going off and keeping the neighbours awake. I even try to keep the car open but after a minute the doors lock and then a few hours later beep beep beep

It is going into ford on Tuesday but till then I need to stop the horn and stop the neighbours complaining

Any help please, I am not getting much sleep

Dave

Reply to
Dragon

Dragon opined in news:UPIud.1402$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk: