Thunderbird wont start withou priming it but runs fine after that

It wont start even warmed up unless you prime the carb it does have the throtle botty injection

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:18:01 +0000, Halaxie mike

Check your fuel pressure. Try turning the key on for 5 seconds, then off and back on and crank immediately - see what happens.
When checking fuel pressure attach the gauge, turn the key on and read pressure after 3 seconds - then watch pressure. It should hold for several minutes. Then start the engine - do whatever you have to to get it started. Measure running fuel pressure. Shut it off and watch the pressure . It should hold for quite some time.. What year 'Bird? I can tell you what pressure should be.
If it was just cold start problem I'd say check both IAT and coolant sensors.