Aux connection in Ford car audio systems

My 5000C ( in a Fiesta 2007, European market, Belgium) has an Aux button. But how can I use it? How can I connect something? I read something about the glovecompartment, however, I did not find a connector there. There is, I believe, in the compartment a place where a connector could have been installed, but it's blank, there's no connector.

Reply to
Willy

Look inside the console between the front seats. You should see an audio jack.

Reply to
<nospam

I can't find anything there.

Reply to