bad paint

92 grand marquis...car came from Arizona with the some of the clear coat baked off in spots leaving a white looking finish. I don't want to paint it. Is there some kind of polish that can help disguise this condition. Amour All helps until I wash it off. Smitty
Reply to
Smitty

Lemon Pledge does a great job of temporarily hiding dulled areas.

mike hunt

Smitty wrote:

Reply to
BrickMason

vasoline petroleum will hide it, but it wont last long....

Reply to
jim