Battery Problem Solved

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded. I recharged the dead battery last Thursday and was able to get a 100% charge. I reinstalled the battery into the Granada this morning and brought the car into the garage. I was preparing to disconnect the digital clock, the radio connection, the voltage regulator, and the alternator. I decided to check the timing and discovered to my chagrin that there was a light shining on the passenger floor space. I had turned on the right dome light and forgot to turn it off. It's hard to tell when this light is on during the daylight hours. This light was left on continuously from the time I connected the battery cables until the battery died. It gets dark around 9 PM and by that time I guess the light was already too dim to notice. Not that any of my neighbors would have informed me that a light was left on in my car.

Reply to
azazel scratch