Chrome

Abomination? I'll have you know, suh, I was just barely out of my teens when this was taken at the GA/FLA border on my way to NAS Jaxsonville. That wonderful Supah 88 defined the term "land yacht:" Hmmmph!

Reply to
JKevorkian

It is not the EPA that makes the laws. It is Congress.

What would you prefer? A nice shiney chrome job or healthy lungs?

I like my lungs more than my car.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Congress has no idea what the EPA is doing. They lost control long ago. You can have your lungs and the chrome, just wear protective clothing.

Reply to
rmac

And everyone down wind, or that uses water from wells or fishes or will use the property after they are gone.

Reply to
I. Care