Cooling fan relay

sure make fun i dont care... but im the best at rigging stuff to get me by... why spend money when you can rig something a lot cheaper...

i do what i want to my cars... i made suggestions for somebody else to try that if they dont want to they dont have to.

Why pay some mechanic to do 10 minutes worth of work? and pay them for an hour? why buy parts that cost 100 dollars where u can buy something else for 5???

im good with tools... there are times when i fix things properly... but when it comes to rigging and saving a few bucks im good at that too.

Reply to
Ken Gallo Jr

Sure it's your car, problem is when you slam the hood and that wire shorts out and starts a fire. The first thing you'll do is file an insurance claim and then we all have to pay for your stupidity. Why anyone would cobble something together when the right fix is so easy escapes me. Bob

Reply to
Bob