REPLACE Tail light for 98 Ford TAURUS

Normally replacing tail light for cars is easy. Ford is making this painful. Anyone have easy responce on how to replace back right light bulb for 98 Taurus? Thanks

Reply to
noles

Sure, grab the socket, give it a quarter turn, pull it from the lamp replace the bulb and reinstall.

mike hunt

noles wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades

Reply to
Bill Broessel

Thanks for responce. Wasn't sure if I unscrewed bolts, I see where the housing can exit outside. Again, thanks

Reply to
noles