daytime running lights

I have a ford 1999 taurus, and my daytime running are not working. I have a replacement relay for it but do not no were it is located. I ask my ford dealer and they said I would have to bring it in. All i need to know is were it is so I can chande it out. Can someone help me ?

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
sax

How did you know it was the relay?

It's in a plastic box just above & behind the radiator.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Reply to