dual exaust 2003 f250

Hi all.. just got the 5.4L f250 pickup... i want to put dual exaust after winter... what do you all suggest.. im willing to spend a grand. I do want it to be street legal and pass inspection., Cat bak was my first thought but a true dual back would be really nice !! Any suggestions for the intake as well if i get the exaust?

Kenny

Reply to
Mercury