e150 van no spark help

1987 ford e150 panel/cargo van, 6cycl

not getting any spark. replaced distributor, rotor button, cap, ignition control module, and coil .

I believe the coil gets juice in to it. I think the coil puts juice out also.

but for some reason, we can't find any juice anywhere after that..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

- TIA

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

The rotor on the distributer is turning when you crank... Right??

Reply to
Smilin' Sam

Sounds like to me the ECM could be bad. Either that or a wire may be broken some place.

Reply to
zerozero