Electrical Problem please help!

Hi All, Having problem with my Sierra, as I switch on the ignition the indicator fuse in main fuse box blows which also controls the reversing lights, I suspect a short somewhere does anyone know of a method to determine this? My car is a 91 Sierra xr4x4 (UK)

Thanks in advance of any help/advice

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Take a blown fuse and wire a large 12 lamp to it. Both filaments of a stop/tail lamp should work. Plug in the fuse/lamp that you made, turn on the key and look for the short.

Al

Reply to
Big Al