Escort US?

I'm wondering if the Escort is still sold New in the US, or has it been discontinued here alltogether, and if it is still sold here what models are available?

Had a '94, and a '97 wagon, Best damb car of its size I ever had, that 1.9 engine was great...probably Ford figured that out and stopped selling them......

Thankx in advance. Papy

Reply to
Patrick Smith

Thankx Mike I guess I better get used to the Focus...=)

Reply to
Patrick Smith