Fiesta Heater problem

My parents1.3 2000 fiesta with endura engine has a non working heater. The blower works and all pipes get hot but no heat through the vents. There are

2 pipes going into the heater but which is flow and which is return, left or right? Is there a bleed valve for air locks and if so where is it? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Lee Davies

Lee there is generally no valve. just the heater core is probably clogged. you are right one is input and the other output. put your hand on both hoses and see if one gets hot. that is the input from the eng water. the other you need to disconnect if you can reach it if those stupid car engineers didn't put it somewhere impossible to get to, but I digress. and see if water is coming out of the pipe you disconnect, if not hten your heater core is clogged and needs to be replaced. If you are mx inclined its probably wise to get a book on their car from local parts house. it will probably require taking the dashboard out and steering wheel removal agin you can thank the stupid car people for that I digress again.

Reply to
shadetree mx

or the cable to the heat / cold blend door is not working

Reply to
fireater