Ford 428 SCJ engine

I have this engine and was wondering what value it may have. It was running but had a vibration in it. After taking it apart I discovered that one of the piston skirts had broken off. I have not had the engine rebuilt so it is still apart.

So, might anyone know what value this engine (in baskets) might have?

Reply to
Paul Middleton

With one broken skirt and in a pile, I'll offer $150. Without more info, that's it!

Reply to
Tom Adkins