Ford Crown Vic headlight beam angles

I have a 2002 FCV here in the UK which failed its pre-registration (SVA) test today as the headlight beams kick to the right and not the
left as required (due of course to our driving on the left). I had wrongly assumed it had flat-beam headlights like most US cars, but it's an ex-Police P71 model and this may or may not be the reason for the angled beams.
Does anyone know if the advertised replacement headlights from people like PartsTrain are available with flat beams? Thanks in advance.

First off, flat beams, angle beams? What is that? Seams you could just adjust them like any other car. If you are talking about the older bulbs with flat fronts on them....The newer headlights use a seperate assembly with a bulb that goes inside. Both are adjusted the same way-an adjustment screw for left-right, and one for up-down.

Nah.. judging from past posts here and on Mustang NG that still wont pass.
Aftermarkets might.
Also try: http://www.tauruscarclub.com /

Hey BM, what are you and the OP talking about? All the headlights I've seen point to the front of the car :) I just don't get it. Can you splain please?

Has to do with pattern of lens...no matter how adjusted for center-point still illums to right.. if it were old seal-beam, wouldnt be a problem.
see
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_care_sat/1347221.html?c=y&imageIDF1571&caption=European-spec+%28E-code%29+or+Eurostyle+lights+have+a+sharp+cutoff+and+right-side+kickup--proper+adjustment+is+crucial+for+good+vision .
for European style
In Great Britain the are a mirror image of this because they drive on left side
The US just has a flat line pattern

seen
johanb wrote:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_care_sat/1347221.html?c=y&imageIDF1571&caption=European-spec+%28E-code%29+or+Eurostyle+lights+have+a+sharp+cutoff+and+right-side+kickup--proper+adjustment+is+crucial+for+good+vision . for European style. In Great Britain the are a mirror image of this because they drive on left side. The US just has a flat line pattern.
That's exactly right. So are the flat-line-type headlights available for the Crown Vic?
Don't know, try to google it and look on sites like sylvana or hella and see if they make euro style headlights