Ford Escape Console Installation

Hi,

Just bought a used center console for my Escape XLS (which has the 'low' console). Wondering if anyone who has done this upgrade could share the installation instructions that Ford sends with their aftermarket kit. Also looking for info on the replacement parts needed to relocate the brake handle.

Thanks!

...Brad.

Reply to
Brad

I haven't done it- my XLT came with the center console. But if you'll go to

you'll probably find lots of instruction on how to do it. Good luck. Tom F.

Reply to
Tom F.

I'd tried a couple Yahoo groups, but looks like

is the place to be for help and ideas. Thanks for the tip.

...Brad.

Reply to
Brad