Ford Escort Diesel

I have a 1994 Ford Escort 1.8 TD and have just replaced the hand primer which was faulty, however i am now having problems starting the car and it is very chuggy when it does start i think it may either have air trapped in it or it is getting air in from somewhere.

I couldn't find a blead screw so can't blead the system has anybody got any ideas?

cheers

Simon

Reply to
sw45

Change your fuel filter too, then you can bleed by cracking open the lines right at the injectors while its cranking or running.

Reply to
Scott M