ground wire

I have a 91 cougar my fuel gage is past full and can't find my ground wire for this

Reply to
jack

IIRC the body end of the ground wire is near the right trunk hinge. That is likely not the problem though. It's usually corrosion of the connector at the pump\sender asy or an open sender.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

One way to ground it, though you may have a stuck sender float in the tank:

Sharon K.Cooke