Hard riding expediiton

This 2005 Expedition is the first Ford product I have had in a number of years. Last one was an Aerostar van and we loved the ugly thing.

But, this one rides HARD. I feel every bump on the road. Other than letting a lot of air out of the tires, is there any "replacement spring" or other easier, less expensive, fix that will soften the ride??? thanks RichG TX

Reply to
RichG TX

Well this is a new complaint. I've heard plenty of complaints about the

2003-2005 Expedition riding too soft. Your's is the first one about it riding too hard. Make sure you have the correct pressure in the tires (35 psi all around). For some reason some pre-deliver jockeys blow the tires up too much and this really ruins the ride. When I took delivery of my first Expedition the tires were inflated to 50 lbs all aound and the truck was almost undriveable.

You should ask your question to the Ford Expedition Owners Group mailing list. See

. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White