Help-1999 Windstar rear directional not working

Help-1999 Windstar rear directional not working

The left rear directional/4 way emergency light is not working on my wife's 99 Windstar. It's not the bulb or the socket as I swapped the right side socket/bulb for the left and the problem is still there on the left. Any ideas/help? Thanks

Reply to
sanpablo

if the problem is with the 4-way flashers only, then it could be the switch. Try turning it on and off several times quickly ,or wiggling it while its on . hope this helps , Its worked on my 2 98 windstars.

24HRS IN A DAY, 24 BEERS IN A CASE. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!! TTYL, MIKE
Reply to
Titan500cc

It ended up being a faulty REM (Rear Electronic module) $250 part ouch!!!!!!

Reply to
sanpablo