Help!!!!!

I can't seem to find where my fuel filter is located at on my Ford Contour(1998). Can anyone tell me. I really don't want to take it to the shop. They seem to find more problems and charge me more because I'm
female.
"" wrote: > I can't seem to find where my fuel filter is located at on my > Ford > Contour(1998). Can anyone tell me. I really don't want to > take it to the > shop. They seem to find more problems and charge me more > because I'm > female.
Should be on the passenger side just in front of the rear wheel.
it should be right in front of your right rear wheel its about 3" in diamiter and 3" long with tubes on both sides let me know if that helps