Help!!

just wanted to know if anyone knows if you can put a flow master air intake system in a 89 ford escort gt if anyone knows please help

Reply to
Anthony T

look up flow master on the net and then call up their 1-800 number.. i doe this all the time with different manufactuers and get results from the service reps. all the time... that is what they are there for...

Reply to
jim

We would help but most of our readers won't accept x-web tv stationary. Don't expect any changes soon, it's been a time honored standard dating back to 1982 to use plain text in usegroup messages.

Happy modeming (or broadband), Bill

U-L-T-R-A Sig Maker

Reply to
berkshire bill