Here ya go, barney...

Ya got a 6.0.... ICPs on the valve cover... no codes..... rough idle on cold start.... no pedal on cold start.... what PIDs are you going to monitor and what will they tell you? What test are you going to run in "enhanced" mode and why?

Reply to
Jim Warman

hey warman u are suiing me remember DONT COME TO ME FOR ADVICE

fix you own stuff

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

didn't figure you knew... truck is already fixed and customer is happy..

Reply to
Jim Warman

ya like we believe ya

lmfao u go girl

Reply to
3 dog nite

"we"???? Got a mouse in your pocket, or what???

Reply to
Jim Warman