i have 95 ford escort and i am getting to much gas to motor.

i am gatting to much gas to the motor. the car acts like wants to start but motor just shakes. if i try to start my car and hold my foot on the gas black smoke comes out exhaust.

Reply to
cirtap

How many miles are on the car? How old is the O2 Sensor? Did you check for vacum leaks? Did you clean the IAC, throddle body, and MAF?

Reply to
scott21230