led bar great price

Check this website they have great price on led bar

tony

"tony" wrote in news:sXnQe.7039$j63.186838 @wagner.videotron.net:

Phhmmmffft!

I bet they'd be really spectacular rigged to a sound sensor on a fart can.

But I'm interested in the backup sensor:

Maybe I can rig it to activate at highway speeds and link the output to an industrial strength laser to repel tailgaters

Bye-bye Chebby pick-em-ups!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I use these

and they are plenty visible for more then 1/2 mile. Of course they cost a bit more then the fart can versions, like about $250 per double module.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher