Lightning problems

My brakes lights, emegency flasher and my turn signals does not work in the back, But my flashers and turn siganls work in the front. The bulb are not blown,

Reply to
bradfay

Maybe the car got hit by lightning. Seriously, it sounds like a corroded/loose ground connection at the rear, if it's a lighting problem back there only. It could also be a MF switch connection problem.

Reply to
Sharon Cooke

Possible Multi function switch, also if you used your emergency flasher lately, turn on and off rapidly a few times to clean contacts

Reply to
Ollie