Lincoln Town Car - automatic door locking when selecting drive problem

I have a Lincoln Town Car (1994) which automatically locks the doors when you select drive and I also have another Lincoln Town Car (2001) which does not automatically lock the dors when you select drive.

Does anyone know how I can set the 2001 vehicle to lock the doors automatically (on selection of drive)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks Martyn

Reply to
martyn-google