Looking for Grand Marquis or Crown Vic

Our 94 town car with 597,890 miles on the ticker is going to be retired. I am looking for a GM or CV. High miles are ok, we don't have a lot of $$$ to spend. I have checked autotrader and the car auctions here in NH and no luck.. If anyone hears of one of these cars let me know. We are in the Livery business.. As long as they are clean and intact we can make it.

Thanks

Jake New Hampshire

Reply to
M Hayes529

Try here:

and here:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

If you are patient you might find just what you are looking for on Ebay. Just do a search for the car & price range you are looking for.

Reply to
johnH

Has this car lived it's whole life or most of it's life in New Hampshire? If so I'm extreamly curious to know how it was possible for you to accumulate that many miles on the car without it rusting away first??? Did you always give it a big scrub down in the garage every time you took it out in the salted roads?

Reply to
Eastward Bound

The body is in great shape, honestly she is.. The paint is also.. People get in the back and unless they have good enough eyes in their heads and acutally look at the odo and can figure out that its in the 6's they are amazed... The car has been in new england all it's life. No garage sits in a sand driveway. Maybe cause its never sit still long enough to let the rust catch up to her... :>

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529