MARY ANDRIOZZI AGAIN

The man at the AUTO=ZONE store checked my power steering chamber and told me that some one had filled it up with transmission fluid. Is that safe? He said that is whats causing my problems. How do i empty it? He said go get a turkey baster and empty it then put LUCAS? back in. Now what do you guys think? THANK YOU MARY

Reply to
MARY ANDRIOZZI

Sharon K. Cooke

Reply to
Thomas Graham

Just like others have said... ATF is fine as Power Steering. And I know it's dated information, but all of my older Ford owner's guides say use ATF for the power steering. I've been doing that for years, too, with no problems...

Reply to
Steve Reinis