Mustang '05

Does anyone know where I can get specs for the new Mustang? Specifically is it going to be bigger inside than the current model? It looks bigger but hard to tell. John

Reply to
John

I know it has a 4.1L 24V V6 standard. The GT has a 24V

300 HP 4.6L V8 and it is built on the Jag/T-Bird/Lincoln LS chassis. Try you local Ford dealer they have been able to order 2005 Mustangs since May 15th. They can answer what ever question you may have.. Production starts in July. The convertible is not coming out till February.

mike hunt

John wrote:

Reply to
BrickMason

I sat in one at NADA , it is larger inside but feels enormous compared to the current stang. I am not a huge fan of the current stang although I like it. This car is a homerun. Period.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Coon

Every car mag in the world has done a story on the car in the last 6 months. Car & driver, autoweek, Road & track, Fast fords, etc. Find a copy in that place invented before a micro chip, it's called a Library!!!!!! Don't folks read words on things other than CRT'S anymore????

Or just go to Ford's website.....

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
bob

Well for the price of a '05 you could find a nice '69 resto job?? Your right about comfort though. I seems to be a design trade off. One of the biggest gripes about some Japaneese cars is that the avg. American driver is bigger than the design guys inTokyo. At least the 05 has a body I can love. The current style never tuched me. Of course, I thought the last F-bodies looked like v-8 powered cockroaches......

Reply to
Tiger

Thant is it - Exactly, on the mark. I am not a little guy, but I am not that big, my feet hit both the clutch and the break in the japanese cars. makes a helluva shift!

You are on the mark on the style, nice aerodynamics but ..just did not grab me. but the 05, has my attention. Thanks!!! bob

Reply to
bob